![image.png](https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/howo/j4hXmKex-image.png) Hi, welcome fore another development report, the past week has been quite eventful, I mostly worked on the slow conversion to the dhf: https://gitlab.syncad.com/hive/hive/-/merge_requests/2 Thanks to some testing done by @gtg, we found out that there was a bug that prevented replay (it was a configuration that I changed to do some testing that I forgot to remove). Then I started working on the unit tests, due to my changes, some unit tests were now failing. Some things that were previously forbidden like transferring hive to the dhf is now possible, so I needed to update the test cases and tell them "the chain won't reject the transaction, that's intended". While I was at it I added some more test cases around the feature to make sure that the transfer operation was correctly converting the hive to hbd. Then I moved onto writing unit tests for the actual conversion, and while doing so I noticed a bug with the conversion code (that's one of the reasons why we write unit tests, this is a good thing). Which I promptly fixed. Finally I wrote an unit test for the final feature within that pull request being not taking the funds in the dhf into account when calculating the debt ratio, which worked as expected. Lots of testing these days, it's normal as we have entered the feature freeze phase for eclipse which is the time where we do not add any new functionalities and instead focus on stabilizing the release so that it's completely bug-free when we push it to the live network. That's all for this week ! If you have questions or remarks, feel free to add them in the comments.